our Engineering team
The Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) requires that all registered professional undergo Continual Professional Development (CPD) to maintain their registration as a Professional. In view of this, Sinakho Consulting have undertaken to train both current professional staff and junior staff to both develop the staff and ensure the highest quality service to our clients.
A list of the training undertaken since January 2007 is as follows:
- Prokon – Structural Design Basic Training – two staff members successfully completed the course
- NQF7 – two members of staff successfully completed the course.
- NQF5 – two members of staff successfully completed the course.
- AutoCad Civil 3 D Basic Training – two members of staff underwent training
- Flexible Pavement Design Course– Training by Pavement Modelling Corporation based at CSIR and covering the following:Design Traffic Estimate
- Deflection Analysis
- Structural Capacity Estimation using both the Classical South Africa Mechanistic-Emperical Design Method (SAMDM) and Dynamic Cone Penetrometer
- Pipe and Pump Design Course – University of Stellenbosch
- Sewer System Planning and Design – University of Stellenbosch
- Basic Road Construction Principles
- Contract Law and the Built Environment
- Claims and Contracts for Engineering Projects
- Concrete Floors on the Ground – Concrete Cement Institute
- Handling Projects in a Consulting Engineers Practice– Weidemann Consulting
- MIG/MIS Training – Department of Provincial and Local Government
- Durability and Repair of Concrete Structures presented by CESA.
Relevant training programmes are continually investigated to ensure that staff are all well equipped to deliver a professional, relevant and efficient level of service. Training is regarded as a cornerstone to the development and retention of staff as well as ensuring the best possible engineering solution for our clients…
DAVE DE WET
Director and Senior Engineer
Dave is the Managing Director and Senior Engineer with a BSc Engineering, MSc Engineering qualification.
(Pr.Eng. – ECSA 970002) BSc
Dawie is the Senior Technician with a Reg Tech Eng, Reg Civil Tech qualification.
Concrete Technology for Contractors & Consultants By CESA
(Pr.Tech – ECSA 9340058)
Lungelo is the Urban Engineer and Project Manager with a B-Tech(Civil) Engineering, MBA qualification.
(Pr.Tech Eng – ECSA 201370087)
Mojabeng is a Civil Engineer with a MSc Civil Eng, Candidate Eng qualification.
Warren is the Structural Technologist with a B Tech Civil Engoneering qualification.
Steven is an Engineer with a B Eng (Civil) qualification.
Oyama is a Technologist with a BTech Civil Engineering qualification
Nick is a Technician with a BTech Civil Engineering qualification
Shaun is a Senior Technician with a T2, Dip in Proj Man qualification.
Senior Project Manager
Garth is a Senior Project Manager with a Man Dip Programme – NQF6 qualification.
Matt is a CAD Draftsman with a CAD Drafting Diploma qualification.
Senior Resident Engineer
Bryan is a Senior Resident Engineer with a National Diploma Civil Eng qualification.
Mark is a Structural Engineer with a ATC Cert in Struct Engineering qualification.
Junior Resident Engineer
Vic is a Junior Resident Engineer with a National Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification.
CAD / GIS Specialist
Karl is a CAD / GIS Specialist with a GIS & Drafting qualification.