our Engineering team
The East London Office
DAVE DE WET
Director and Senior Engineer
Dave is the Managing Director and Senior Engineer with a BSc Engineering, MSc Engineering qualification.
(Pr.Eng. – ECSA 970002) BSc
Dawie is the Senior Technician with a Reg Tech Eng, Reg Civil Tech qualification.
Concrete Technology for Contractors & Consultants By CESA
(Pr.Tech – ECSA 9340058)
Lungelo is the Urban Engineer and Project Manager with a B-Tech(Civil) Engineering, MBA qualification.
(Pr.Tech Eng – ECSA 201370087)
Mojabeng is a Civil Engineer with a MSc Civil Eng, Candidate Eng qualification.
Warren is the Structural Technologist with a B Tech Civil Engoneering qualification.
Steven is an Engineer with a B Eng (Civil) qualification.
Oyama is a Technologist with a BTech Civil Engineering qualification
Nick is a Technician with a BTech Civil Engineering qualification
Senior Project Manager
Garth is a Senior Project Manager with a Man Dip Programme – NQF6 qualification.
Matt is a CAD Draftsman with a CAD Drafting Diploma qualification.
Senior Resident Engineer
Bryan is a Senior Resident Engineer with a National Diploma Civil Eng qualification.
Mark is a Structural Engineer with a ATC Cert in Struct Engineering qualification.
Junior Resident Engineer
Vic is a Junior Resident Engineer with a National Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification.
CAD / GIS Specialist
Karl is a CAD / GIS Specialist with a GIS & Drafting qualification.
The Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) requires that all registered professional undergo Continual Professional Development (CPD) to maintain their registration as a Professional. In view of this, Sinakho Consulting have undertaken to train both current professional staff and junior staff to both develop the staff and ensure the highest quality service to our clients.
A list of the training undertaken since January 2007 is as follows:
- Prokon – Structural Design Basic Training – two staff members successfully completed the course
- NQF7 – two members of staff successfully completed the course.
- NQF5 – two members of staff successfully completed the course.
- AutoCad Civil 3 D Basic Training – two members of staff underwent training
- Flexible Pavement Design Course– Training by Pavement Modelling Corporation based at CSIR and covering the following:Design Traffic Estimate
- Deflection Analysis
- Structural Capacity Estimation using both the Classical South Africa Mechanistic-Emperical Design Method (SAMDM) and Dynamic Cone Penetrometer
- Pipe and Pump Design Course – University of Stellenbosch
- Sewer System Planning and Design – University of Stellenbosch
- Basic Road Construction Principles
- Contract Law and the Built Environment
- Claims and Contracts for Engineering Projects
- Concrete Floors on the Ground – Concrete Cement Institute
- Handling Projects in a Consulting Engineers Practice– Weidemann Consulting
- MIG/MIS Training – Department of Provincial and Local Government
- Durability and Repair of Concrete Structures presented by CESA.
Relevant training programmes are continually investigated to ensure that staff are all well equipped to deliver a professional, relevant and efficient level of service. Training is regarded as a cornerstone to the development and retention of staff as well as ensuring the best possible engineering solution for our clients…